主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-2-29 02:49:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
of your territory including England after marriage "Do you want to join me in all my territory including England "William's eyebrows are higher "What if I don't agree "If the Archduke William did not agree with the conditions of the marriage to quit right father "Aquidan like a very helpless hands a pool "I'm sorry William you know I have such a daughter I do not want to let her suffer any injustice since she so insist I have no way "William looks deep no expression do not see what he was thinking "What do you mean by the rule of the so-called Meti "And" in simple terms all the commands you must after I consent to the establishment in addition whether my family or not the future if you get there before I die I will be the first in line to the throne your throne your territory all by me to inherit William was silent for a moment then turned to the Duke of aquitaine The public has also agreed that unless I promised to miss Mei otherwise the marriage to quit "I said I can't deny her "Father and daughter are very confident no one can refuse such an attractive bait only a marriage can get a Grand Duchy of territory and William concentrate on Governance during the territory of England and Aquitaine Dagong for him to defend the territory of the French Normandy Even if the future is likely to be inherited by the queen Mei Dilai but after Meti the throne will still be returned to William's children for William this should not cause too much difference Xin they are very confident William will very readily agreed not completely ready for a little half cents is rejected so that when they heard William answered fright temporarily disappear "Archduke equivocate reminds William of aquitaine. courtesy to ask the point,burberry outlet italia, it is clear that the sceneRelated Articles:

Is not their own pe_1

wounding a sentence_2

The funeral end r
borse gucci[url=http://www.capservizi.it]bor
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 长沙夜网论坛 (www.0731snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表